My Precioussss

I named this blog post My Precious on purpose, because really that is how I am when I purchase a piece of garment, a  pair of shoes or a handbag I have been coveting for months....or I have watched Lord of the Rings movies one too many times. My latest precious moment I had is when I added my latest edition to my collection which was the Proenza Schouler PS11 Classic Black Leather Handbag you can view in my previous post here.

Then came the surprise mini break which was needed, and of course luxury shopping in Florence never hurts. I have put together precious buys I have brought with me. My Precious moments of this trip was when I found my long awaited Miu Miu black round sunglasses, the Marc Jacobs double zipped sneakers which you can view in my previous blog post here and the H&M silk shirt with geometric print which I have been eyeing on the red carpet for a couple of weeks now.












Love & Fashion,
G xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment