Futuristic Twist

It stood by us since we can remember, braids are a huge part of our lives reminiscing on the times when my mum use to braid my hair for school.. NICE!

Over the years the braid has remained a constant hair trend I particularly love braiding my fringe to one side in summer.  Again, for Spring 2013 it is no different, this time it’s called the half braid. For his Spring 2013 Herve Leger revamped the humble braid and made it look modern and chic and it works on all hairstyles from short bobs to rapunzel hair.





Another uninspiring hairstyle is the ponytail, but this is not like any other plain jane ponytail oh no! This is the Alexander Wang Spring 2013 futuristic ponytail which I will definitely try. Minimalism to the max and I love that.  I’m usually not the one to scream and shout when it comes to minimalism but I’m going through a phase lately. 



Give the center part a fashion edge with duct tape and part it neatly, give your ponytail texture with a little bit of wax and if you are not a fan of tape, instead you can bejewel your head with a headband Ala Nicole Ritchie.

Try something different this festive season and gear up for Spring 2013.
Love & Fashion,
G x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment