Being Vague Is Almost As Fun As This Other Thing...

The title is from a girl's shirt at my school. It takes a bit for my genius school peers to understand it, but I think its pretty funny. Its now sunny and no snow has come back today. Hows that for YAY? (Sarcasm. Its the only thing that can get me through the day.)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
citizens of humanity wide leg jeans, cream converse, striped navy tshirt from mom, liz claiborne black belt, viktor and rolf white button shirt
Right now Im watching Lost on the Sci-Fi channel. It has got to be one of the most suspenseful, genius, epic show ever on television.

I went to a Thai restaurant today and just as we were about to pay the bill the bronze pipe they use for water, broke (from being frozen or something), and then what ensued was a bunch of Thai people running around throwing buckets at each other and yelling in Thai and water getting everywhere. My family member helped and then we called the city and they had to come and shut off the water cause we couldnt find the turner-offer thing. It was the most exciting thing Ive been through all week (besides the snow, of course)

0 comments:

Post a Comment