limi feu spring readytowear springtwentyohnine

I found Limi Feu while browsing around style.com and was instantly attracted to the free layers of it all (despite the structured balloon cage skirts towards the end of the collection.) I also loved the large clown boots and the sort of "freed" menswear silohuettes, as if everything was taken out at the seams and made larger. The blazers, button down shirts, ties, trousers. It was all loose and free.

I did a little more research on Limi Feu and found out she was the daughter of Yohji Yamamoto, a fairly well known name. I wanna say that her designs are sort of a mix of Comme Des Garçons, Yohji Yamamoto (of course), Devi Kroell, Ann Demeuleester, Philip Lim, Rick Owens and finally, I find traces of Chanel. Haha. Basically anything black and blazer-y, with cream mixed in, is what this collection reminds me of, yet altogether creates its own shwing.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment