Addiction

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The snow seems to blatantly pound down on the roof and I wonder if it persists as hard as it has been, that tomorrow I will wake up in the morning and find my house snowed in, the ground covered in a blanket of white and the wooden decks around me shrouded in a soft blanket of crystallized rain. Perhaps, if the snow does continue to fall, my internet will cease to exist for a period of time, giving me sweet relief to let me escape a little from my blogging adventures. I feel as if I need a tiny break to soak in the holiday goodness. But this seems impossible, because I might grow restless, seeing as you guys are my drug, an addiction that keeps me coming back. The blogging world is unlike anything I eve imagined, you all have become my own brand of vodka. Something that has kept me busy, shown be different cities, countries, worlds. Opened my eyes to photographers, models, stylists, editors, designers and clothing. Its such an exciting thing to take part of.

Ive also always wondered what happens when one blogger takes a break. Do readers figure they will never return and so never come back to the site? Do they understand completely and wait it out, or do they figure its mysterious? An elusive character that can break away from all this style madness and live in the real world, where perhaps people are not so blunt in their comments, or actually never comment at all?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment