Turned

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
^^^ Guy really perturbed that I blocked his route to awesome flea market finds. Probably never thought youd be on a style blog, huh? ^^^
Was with my cousin and her friends at the flea market today. My cousin took these photos and Im super duper grateful. I think she did a fantastic job, and I really winnowed all of the photos down to just these few, but it was so hard! (I have more pictures if youd like to see them)

outfit posts= taking pictures= a LOT of pictures= too many choices!= stress= comments= replying to comments= fun times= happiness = rough justice :)

As I said in another post I went to the H&M after Christmas sale and had such a great time. I got this sweater dress for %70. Good times.

I was at a restaurant today and saw a girl I knew from preschool. We werent the best of friends, you could say, and I swear, she ran out of that dining institution so fast you thought they were condemning her to hell. Either that, or my imagination and love for dramatics has run amuck (once again) and she really didnt see me at all. Right.

( cream ribbed dress, H&M. three buckle flats, Steve Madden. white flowered bloomers, vintage Ghost from the 80s. Hat, vintage from christmas. belt, handmade by my aunt and I. )

0 comments:

Post a Comment