you have to die your hair ponyboy

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I want snow. And I want it now. It just doesnt feel like the holidays. People keep blasting me with holiday tunes and Harry Conick Jr. and hippopotami, but really? Whats the point without snow? Heres a clue: THERE IS NO POINT.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
My pants were so comfortable today. This is the first time Ive worn them, and I wondered what the heck my peers would think. When I got up in front of the class to give a speech, a girl looks down at my pants in utter horror. I consoled myself with the fact that I bet she wasnt wearing pants that are as comfortable as my own. So there.

A teacher told me today that I reminded her of Prince. As in the singer. Raspberry Beret was stuck in my head for the rest of the day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
jacket, cheap and chic moschino, shirt, vintage, shoes, converse, hammer pants, forever21
Guess what? I have even more awesome buys to show you guys. But for now, you shall have to wait! I couldnt take pictures today. Wanna know why? Cause of [insert hateful comment here] daylight savings. It gets dark at 5! I went inside, thinking it was about 6:30 and turn on the TV, and there is Oprah. Freakin Oprah! It was 4:42. Lame.Photobucket
My jacket has flies as buttons. Not real ones, or whatever, but metal. They are black, and dont really button into anything. Im just saying.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment