Hollywood Hills


IMG_0006
IMG_0004
IMG_0007

I had loved the original Stella McCartney sneaker/wedges but could never justify or want to spend $500+ on a trend item. I think this is one of those age old blogger questions, do you wear knockoffs or do you not? Which one jeopardizes the integrity of what bloggers are trying to do: wearing knockoffs or wearing the real thing? Its about accessibility right? Or shock and awe? We have this platform, right, to voice what we think is right/wrong etc. so are we using it properly?

In the end, I decided all this is just about wearing what I want to wear, what I like to wear, and putting it online and hoping people enjoy. For those of you who have been long time readers and for those of you just joining I just gotta take the time to say how much I've enjoyed having you guys around. It's been a real fun ride.

Anyway, this all sounds too much like a goodbye note. I think I'm just getting sentimental because school has begun and I've had to face the fact that I am a senior, i.e. on top of the high school food chain and I have no idea how I got there. Oh well, I'm letting all that go. I have a feeling this is going to be the best year to date. I'm so ready.

Free People sparkle dress, Elizabeth and James onyx ring, JCrew and Timex watch, silver chain necklace, Steve Madden sneaker wedges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment