Cotton Candy

When I first saw this jacket hanging unassumingly on an outside sale rack I kind of knew immediately it should be mine. It's my crazy version of the fur jacket, since I don't really wear fur. The inside silk lining is stunning, and clearly this wacky thing photographs incredibly well. I know it's not Sherlock Holmes inspired, but it was just too amazing to pass up.

These necklaces were such a happy treat to find in my mailbox last week. I love the dichotomy of rose gold rosary that contains both super modern nuts and then a pendant that is in the shape of a seed from a willow tree. Mr. Kate sure does know spunky jewelry, and I don't even use the word spunky.
IMG_8851
IMG_8860IMG_8815IMG_8855
IMG_8869IMG_8866
IMG_8878
Oscars? How do you feel? Thoughts? Impressions? In a perfect world Jessica Chastain would've won Best Supporting, Terrence Malick would've won Best Director for Tree of Life, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy would've won for Best Adapted Screenplay, and Drive would've won for Best Film of the Year. I think the only thing I felt really good about was Woody Allen for Best Original Screenplay, and Jean Dujardin for Best Actor.

Free People fuzzy pink jacket, Odd Molly lace tank courtesy of Bloggers Wardrobe, Gap pants, Mr. Kate silver screw and rose gold necklaces.

0 comments:

Post a Comment