Photo Prints

In this day and age where everybody is twitpicing and instagramming developing pictures seems so yesterday but thankfully designers have resurrected the art of the print this season, big bold colourful prints splashed across dresses,tops, shoes and handbags.
Mary Katrantzou Dress

Jill Sander Hummingbird T-Shirt


Lanvin Diamond Sneaker



  
There are the coveted diamond sneakers from Lanvin, Hummingbird t-shirt from Jill Sander and a crazy colourful mishmash on Mary Katrantzou dress.

Here I have compiled some of my fav things that are currently in my wishlist :)

Anthropologie Feather Pouch

Louise Amstrup Dress

Nicholas Kirkwood Botanical Pumps
Mary Katrantzoue Multicolour Print Silk Dress

Aminaka Wilmont Print Jersey Leggings




As most of you know I have much love for colours & prints so this trend is perfect for me. Hope you are in love with it as much as I am!


Love & Fashion,
Gayle xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment