How to wear Statement Jackets


Have it ever happened to you, that you walk past someone and instantly fall in love with what they are wearing, but told yourself that you can never pull it off?? You might have said, it’s too out there, it’s too bright, its soo not me?? The only way to end get started for spring is with any combination of bright colours, patterns, embellishments and prints. And I promise you can definitely pull it off!

If  you want to become that person who someone else walks past and says ‘WOW, I want what she is wearing’ but you are not quite sure where to start, then take a look at these few examples to show you how you can wear a statement jacket without it wearing you.

Right Way to Wear a Statement Jacket

The key to getting away with any statement item or clothing is to work it back by keeping everything else nice and simple.

Hope I have helped you with your style dilemmas, if not contact me you know where to find me J

Love & Fashion, 

Gayle xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment