Airport

<span class=
<span class=<span class=<span class=
I know airport dressing is a hot button issue, so I always like to show what I tend to wear. I don't understand the whole mentality of dressing down to get more "comfortable." Flights aren't that uncomfortable. Anyway, this is what I wore to fly to Portland on Friday for the weekend. I've found that this little dress I bought from ebay is the perfect "throw-on-and-go" dress, (which is something I am always looking for). Also, this phenomenal cashmere sweater is a gift from Blogger's Wardrobe and I can't get enough of it.

Thank you also to Iconemesis for this A-W-E-S-O-M-E case. It's so elegant. I am in love.
<span class=
Vintage floral dress from Frolic Vintage, Arelalizza gray cardigan via Blogger's Wardrobe, Iconemesis iPhone case, Tiffany & Co. Watch, vintage bracelets and rings.

Oh, and we parked our car at The Hilton while we were away, and I had to take photos of the perfect decorations. How crazy is that massive amethyst? When I was up in Oregon I found myself taking countless photos of the decor, since our home up there is perfectly styled Shabby Chic. Most of it you can find on my instagram (@thestylishwanderer).
<span class=<span class=
Hope you had a lovely weekend!
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment