Skin Tight Fun

Balmain

Dolce & Gabbana
Hey, I’m back from an awesome holiday, I will post a few outfit posts later on in the week, cant wait!! I have come back rested and ready for fall/winter fashion. 

Landing at MIA and stepping out of the plane inhaling the sticky hot air made me want to go back, who hasn’t had enough of summer??? Having said that I decided to start blogging away about Fall / Winter Trends, one of my favourite which has always been on top of my list is Leather. This year it’s back and even bigger and better than before.

Leather is usually a staple for fall/winter wardrobes but this year it’s time to do leather in a dramatic fashion. Perfect idea to mix different hues of leather together, or even go in leather from head to toe…Meaaow!!

This year we have seen leather for men and women on the runways check out a few of my favs <3 font="font">
Givenchy

YSL



 Leather is very versatile and can be worn with anything and everything, if we didn’t have hot stinking weather in Malta I would definitely start rocking leather shorts on tanks but I have to wait…counting down the days as we speak!!

MaxMara


 Till next time...

Love & Fashion,
Gayle xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment