Denim Overalls

I bought these beautiful overalls a couple months ago on ebay after seeing them on a girl at the Fairfax Flea Market. I was just in luck that the auction was up in a couple hours and these babies were immediately mine (thank you, internet). I thought it was high time to post them considering my last post on Current/Elliott. Truly, this piece of denim is magnificent.


Ever since getting my regular seeing eye glasses from SEE I've been enjoying wearing glasses in all shapes in sizes. For this outfit I couldn't decide on the Super ones or a pair of classic Ray Ban Wayfarers. Oh it's good that its still the sunny summer months.
IMG_9587
IMG_9653
IMG_9454
IMG_9593
IMG_9650

IMG_9490

Also! For those of you readers in Chicago area (also any readers at Northwestern University), my cousin is having a yard sale before she moves back out to LA to live next to me (and help me with the college application process)! Help see her off August 25-26 and shop her closet.
More details here.

Current/Elliott denim overalls, Super sunglasses, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, Zara heels, American Apparel crop top, Pamela Love spike ring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment