It's EYE Time You See A Doctor

Ever since beginning driving last year, I noticed a problem in my vision. I found myself saying "Can you read what that sign says?" to whoever was sitting next to me more times than I would've liked. Thus, I decided that I needed to go in and get my eyes checked. While it turns out my eyesight isn't that bad, my left eye definitely could use some help and made driving glasses a must. I visited LensCrafters at first but was severely bored with the results, even the ones from Chanel and Prada. They were just so... plain. That's why I was super excited when SEE Eyewear offered for me to come in a choose a pair of frames that were more suitable/exciting. When they called and said my glasses had arrived and ready for pickup about a week after choosing, I had to bring my camera along because the interior of their store is that cool...
IMG_9101
These looked like candy in a candy store. I wanted to wear them all at the same time.
IMG_9096
Love the pastels.
IMG_9270
The story behind SEE is pretty interesting in terms of brand focus and design. Founder Richard Golden aimed to create product from a bunch of different views, therefore he collected artists from around the world to design under the collective brand of SEE. The final result is a store full of super beautiful and interesting frames.
IMG_9114
These tortoise shell frames were a close tie with the ones I decided on.
IMG_9186
The selection I picked out by the end of my first visit. I loved the unexpected shades of blue and pink, but there were a couple of classic browns that I loved.
IMG_9168
The sunglass wall, every pair $99
IMG_9214
My final choice! They're kind of geeky in the best way, I love the oversized feel and the color. I want to wear them all the time now, not only while driving.
IMG_9246
I think I was in the middle of conversation for this photo. I'm wearing vintage black Levi's shorts, Tiffany & Co. watch, Hawaiian shirt from Possession Vintage and a brown leather Coach satchel.

Thanks Brian and co. over at SEE! For store locations and more frames visit them at their website over here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment