What's on your list?


Autumn is only 21 days away boys and girls, and Yes I am counting down the days for the weather to get colder hoping it will happen sooner than later. We find ourselves pushing our maxi skirts and bustier’s to the back of our wardrobes to make a new home for our coveted a/w wish list, mind you I have already started filling the void in my wardrobe with leather, tartan and dogtooth numbers which of course I cannot wait to wear, sometimes I find myself contemplating whether it’s ‘too hott’ to wear my leather shorts in the blazing hot and sticky weather..I know I’m such a desperado right now :)

Good news is that I’ll be turning 29 in 27days exactly, how will you celebrate you might ask?? Well I have a plan, I will definitely pop the champagne and have some good quality time with my bestie (VISA) helping myself to some online shopping, I  might also pop down to the shops, who knows I might live a bit 'recklessly' that day it’s time to celebrate, why not? (any excuse to do so)

My wish list for A/W

Alexander McQueen lace up boots

 Alexander McQueen knitted dress
 Alexander Mcqueen skull umbrella
 
Proenza Schouler PS1 in grape

 Mary Katrantzou Dress
Hermes collier de chien
I always find myself buying something off my list and adding so it will never end, by next week I'll add a few more items but for now these are the babies that I will forever cherish in my wardrobe.
What are you crushin' on ? Let me know.
Love & Fashion,
Gayle xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment