Blue Hibiscus

Okay, you want the honest truth? It's been too hot to blog. The heat wave in Hollywood has zapped any sort of internet force out of me... although, I'm also not gonna lie: the crazy buzz of senior year has gotten in the way too. It feels amazing. I'm having so much fun. Everything ahead of me is so exciting; a day doesn't go by when I'm not studying for SATs, writing essays, talking with counselors, or emailing interviewers. It's college prep 24/7, and it's phenomenal.
IMG_0178

IMG_0301
IMG_0181

I bought this skirt in a thrift store when I was up North this summer. It's Tommy Bahama and I feel like I belong in Hawaii when I wear it. My mom also has a habit of bringing beautiful lace bras/corsets home, and this one is no exception. I have an identical white one that I love to layer underneath. The only type of layering I can stand right now is lingerie layering, and you should too. Get on the bandwagon, it's a good one.

Tommy Bahama wrap skirt, vintage black lace bralette, Urban Outfitters lace bra (underneath), Calvin Klein black heels, American Apparel leather clutch, Elizabeth and James onyx ring, OPI nail polish, jade earrings from Scout Vintage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment