Black- An American Apparel Wishlist

Photobucket
I have quite an addiction with American Apparel. Their scrumptious basics are too lovely not to put on on a daily basis. I seriously want every single item in the store in a array of colors, but recently, Ive come to realize the power of black. Im afraid I have too little of it in my wardrobe, and so here I have compiled my list of black items that I just am in love with.

1. This Tri-blend Light Weight Raglan Black Pullover is just a wonderful item I imagine pairing with light trousers or wearing over black tights, belting it when I want.
2. This Interlock Black Pencil Skirt seems to be incredibly versatile. You can tuck in oversized button ups or use it to layer over items. Ah, sigh. Its lovely.
3. The Tri-Blend Racerback Tank is just a basic black tank that seems like it would be amazing to wear it backwards like this, with perhaps a leotard under it and some skinny jeans.
4. These Black Disco Pants look so fantastic. I would wear them with just about anything. Gray oversize sweaters, basic white tees, and a perfect blazer. As well as my three-buckled black flats.
5. Id want to wear this Tri-Blend Short Sleeve Leisure Shirt loosely and perhaps slightly off the shoulder with a sequined something and a pair of funky shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment