Because The Snow Came Down and Suddenly Layers Were Upon Us

I think Kanye West is one of the greatest rap performers ever. In the history of the universe. Im saying that because Im watching SNL on my Tivo and he is just crazy amazing. Thats all I really have to say on the front. In other news, Amy Poehler is leaving, I guess to take care of her new baby, or whatever. Tis sad. Who will take her place on Weekend Update? I hope Kristin Wigg. She is my favorite.

As you can see, SNOW. SNOW. SNOW. SNOW. I thought it was fantastic at first but then I went outside and just about froze all my limbs off. Ill just watch the flakes come down from outside and sip some tea, safe from the horrors of cold. Like, dude.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Anyways, woot woot for dreams coming true. However short lived the happiness that ensues really is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment