Holiday Jackets Part 1

I love taking a basic clothing template-- in this case a black corset and a basic pair of black shorts-- and mixing different jackets/accessories on top. Versatility is the key to sustainability, not just in fashion but basically everywhere. I've had an obsession with statement jackets for about two years now, (honestly they're the only things I buy on a regular basis), and I'm glad I can pull them out now that it's finally cold. I'm so happy it's December. It gives anyone and everyone the perfect chance to pile on as many sparkles/sequins as they possibly can.

This photo set is part 1 of 3 I'll put up on the blog this holiday season. I had so much fun styling them; I hope you enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vintage black corset, Anne Klein gold vintage bolero jacket, American Apparel black shorts, A Peace Treaty brass tribal ring, vintage 1950s gold star ring, OPI nude nail polish, American Apparel Glitter nail polish, vintage brass clutch and earrings. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment