Do you want some Rika?


Part of my job is finding out what the next trend is or what will be next years lust-have, but I also look out for new and upcoming designers not only locally but abroad. I came across this designer which thought was worth sharing.

I am loving Swedish born stylist turned designer Ulrika Lundgrens fashionable label called Rika. I am coveting most of her collection, she managed to infuse the style I go for which is feminine and chic garments with a touch of edge. Her A/W 2012 collection includes classic pieces which should be a staple in any woman's wardrobe such as the oxford blouse, cashmere jumpers, leather jackets/skirts and of course my fav polka dots and fur.

These are my top 5:






Visit her website here or go to Matches.com to start shopping!


Love & Fashion,
G x

0 comments:

Post a Comment