Ciao Firenze

Unfortunately my mini vaca in Florence has come to an end. The high-end fashion shopping, the luxury, the architecture, the beautiful people you will be missed.. *shed a tear*

I am back on the Rock with fresh ideas and a new project in mind which I will announce very soon. Florence is a melting pot of art and inspiration, and I enjoyed soaking every little bit of the culture and the opulence it exudes, felt right at home considering of visiting more often. The only thing I am happy about is that I am back on my daily salad and workout routine, their food is exquisitely scrumptious but not good for my waistline :)






Whilst I start unpacking (part that I hate most) have a look at what I wore today...




Sneakers - Marc Jacobs



Check back tomorrow to have a look at what my favorite purchases where from beautiful Firenze.

Love & Fashion,

G xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment