Can you handle all this Hautness?


Resort and pre-fall collections have become such an essential part for designers. I've been following Proenza Schouler and I always adored their style, they always add a little edge in everything they do and never disappoint










These duo designers excel at creating desire. They opened their show with a pure white boxy, over sized white jacket which is to die for. Loose-fitting pants suggest ease and freedom, particularly in bright metallic shades but edged up with biker jackets or paired with a monochrome graffiti print pant/skirt or most interestingly matched with a black and white turtleneck resembling a nun’s habit. Monochrome, metallics, clean lines, crisp white biker jackets are big, I’m already loving next year!

The rusty looking metallic gold dress is my favorite, it was inspired by the watery caves from their last trip to Fiji. Isn't it gorgeous? This is going down in my lust-have list along with the white biker jacket, not to mention the checked shoes. 



Hi Santa, 

haven't been a bad girl this year, I believe I deserve the white biker jacket, checked shoes and metallic dress. I promise if my wish is granted I won't ask for anything else next year (yeah right!) 

Love & Fashion,
G x

0 comments:

Post a Comment