Holiday Jackets Part 2

I took these photos in Los Angeles but am currently in Oregon with Jonah for a small vacation within a vacation. As I write, White Christmas plays on the TV and snow falls briskly outside; hopefully I'll get some winter-like photos before I leave. This holiday break is turning out to be just what the doctor ordered as I finish up the last of applications and rest after this past semester. It's crazy to think that this time next year I will be home from the first couple months of college. I feel like it was just New Years 2012. Speaking of, I wore this quilted jacket last New Year Eve and there's a high probability I will wear it again this year. The color is close to heavenly and it drapes perfectly.
Photobucket
Photobucket
new-1_zpsb39518f0-1_zps455031d2
Photobucket
IMG_2530_zps0dbfe415
Vintage quilted smoking jacket, vintage corset, American Apparel black shorts, Mr. Kate Kaila Ring, The Stylish Wanderer x Mr. Kate bow ring, vintage rhinestone bib necklace, American Apparel glitter nail polish, Fujifilm Instax prints.

0 comments:

Post a Comment