If I were a boy


 Have you ever purchased menswear or wore your man's ties? I have! All the ties I ‘own’ do not belong to me; it’s a pity that you do not find women’s ties available anywhere or when you do they wouldn't be masculine enough. My style is always developing depending on what mood I’m in that day, but the basis for my outfits is mixing feminine with masculine garments to create an edgy look. I find myself examining my husband’s wardrobe more often than I should, mind you I have nothing to complain about cause I've got a well stocked wardrobe of my own, but there was always something about men’s attire I admired and this is no different.


 If you’re a woman and you’re getting excited about the Givenchy pre-fall 2013 men’s collection I say join the club.  I am gaga about this, I must admit not as much as the S/S 2013 religious prints collection but still in my eyes Givenchy can do no wrong.



Riccardo Tisci combines his greatest hits – dog prints, tartans with some new hits in what the house described as ‘iconic motorcycle looks and meatpacker’s imagery’. My favored Doberman top in digital-painted versions appearing poised and is set to become the season’s Rottweiler. I like the urban elements, sharp moleskin suits and tuxedos in cotton velvet or satin competing with lumberjack checks and patchwork. Not forgetting the red checked boots in the picture above which are to die for! 



I need me some Luisa Via Roma and get me a little something now!

Love & Fashion,
G x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment