Turban Delight Competition

I know a lot of you have been loving the turban I've been sporting these past couple of months and I felt you deserve not only to know how I create it but also to reward one of you for the best turban.

Follow these instructions:

Grab your favorite scarf, it should be long not one of these short neck scarves cause you will never manage. Take a look how to create a turban here. 


  • Step 1: Like my Facebook Fan Page - here 
  • Step 2: Create a turban, take a picture and send it to me at gzcutajar@gmail.com by not later than the 16th June
  • Step 3: Share your picture from my page to get as many likes as you can, the people who like the picture must first like my page then like the picture
  • Step 4: The winner with the most likes on their picture will win a free wardrobe revamp (take a look at my services to get a full explanation of what it entails) + accompany me on a photo shoot and get to know what goes on behind the scenes + gift voucher of Eur20 from Beauty by Gaby to be used for a mani and pedi using Artistic Colour Gloss Gel + Eur50 voucher from Miss Selfridge and a multicolour neon bracelet from Mvintage.com which you can view here. Fantastic!
Winner will be announced 30th June - Good Luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment