New Designers Fashion Show

Still suffering from Malta Fashion Week fever which I look forward to every year, but most especially the New Designers Fashion Show it invigorates me seeing new, creative local talent and this year was no exception. Ten designers showcased their expertise at the beautiful Xara Lodge, the bar was raised to an international level this year and designers pushed the limits to give an outstanding collection - this is what I enjoy seeing. You had to be there to see the wonderful collections, I wish I could upload more pictures but would like to say Congrats to all the designers who took part. Don't miss the interview I had with the artistic Creative Factory 7 here and the winner at the Malta Fashion Awards Ritienne Zammit with her collection Baroque Punk here

Take a look at my favorites....

Sunita Mukhi
Photo by Bernard Polidano
Photo by Bernard Polidano
Gremar
Photo by Bernard Polidano
Photo by Bernard Polidano
Sef Farrugia
Photo by Bernard Polidano
Photo by Bernard Polidano
Photo by Bernard Polidano
Jeff Francalanza



0 comments:

Post a Comment