Feast Patterns

I must say this show was UH-mazing, right from the start when I walked backstage and saw the Maltese cross on a shift dress to the laser cut leather gold top that defined 'bandalori' and the pastel coloured tees this Spring Summer 2014 Collection was exquisite. The makeup, hair and the handmade lace on the skirts and dresses was unbelievably gorgeous and all representing Maltese prints - I was feeling rather patriotic. Charles and Ron did a marvelous job with the garments, handbags and necklaces no wonder they have such a huge following including Mrs Muscat herself who wore a piece from their collection. I loved how they played with different textures together, creating outfits that look elegantly edgy with gold leather complimenting flowy skirts and trousers which were my favorite combination. For the finale the model came out with a wedding dress which covered her from head to toe in lace (literally), fireworks and Maltese music gave the ending the touch it deserved. This dynamic duo really knows how to put on a show and certainly showed they paid attention to detail till the very end - I felt so proud to be Maltese. C'est Magnifique! 







































Oh yeah and to top it off I also met the First Lady Mrs Michelle Muscat who happened to love my fashion sense and invited me over for a tea party...I could not believe it I was in awe. She is such a lovely lady and has great style, I really enjoyed talking to her. Ignore my kid like smile I was too happy couldn't contain myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment