The Big Reveal

For those of you who have been following my tumblr, twitter or instagram, this isn't really news to you, but for those of you who don't I wanted to officially announce that I will be attending University of Southern California School of Cinematic Arts in Fall of 2013!!! This school has been a dream of mine since the beginning of junior year and considering their 6% acceptance rate I didn't know if it would ever amount to a possibility. I'm so happy to be on the other side of the application process and on my way to studying something I am so passionate about which is film. I could go on and on about how moving and emotional cinema makes me but I'll spare you. Suffice to say, I want to tell stories. This blog has been a story for the past five years. And I'm about to embark on another one this fall. I couldn't be more thrilled. 
 photo IMG_6114_zps2eb0c211.jpg
 photo IMG_6128_zps1cc2ab5a.jpg
USC t-shirt, American Apparel shorts, Michael Kors rose gold watch, OPI nail polish. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment