The Porcelain Effect


Together with Daniel and Carl I headed to the Fersani Show which was held on Thursday 9th May at the Maria Rosa Vineyard Estate that was breathtakingly beautiful. I am going to let you in on a little secret.....We go lost for 45 minutes #shame, but we laughed so much it was such a fun night. Hey! we should have vlogged whilst we were going round in circles in the fields of Attard. Hilarious!

For this show I was in the mood to look like a Delft showcase and wore head to toe blue to create an electric bold outfit, anchoring it with a neutral blazer to give it a polished finish. A statement ensemble needs bold accessories so in Anna Dello Russo's words I say -There is nothing sexier like excess, having that in mind I topped off my look with a fabulous gold statement necklace from Mvintage.com and my favorite handbag at the moment.



White Blazer - Topshop
Beanie - H&M
Shirt & Trousers - Zara
Shoes - Zara
Necklace - Mvintage.com
Handbag - Proenza Schouler

Nails - Beauty by Gaby
You need a fashion shower..Why? Because I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment