Part II - What I wore for...

As I explained in my previous post I have complied a series of OOTD's for the MFW shows that I attented, you can find my latest one here. For the New Designers Fashion Show which was held at The Xara Lodge I opted for a metallic and white ensemble, I love white head to toe but this time I topped it off with my signature turban which is super easy and uber chic - you can find out how to create your own turban here.

The New Designers were all fantastic, but there was one particular handbag designer that caught my eye - you know me and my love for handbags I definitely see myself as a bag lady when I grow old and wrinkly..haha I joke as if I'm ever growing old.  Her name is Sunita Mukhi and she flew all the way from London to showcase her one off, beautiful Eye of Osiris clutches, backpack and handbags. I am happy to say that I own the yellow neon backpack (which you can see here) Yay!





Head Scarf - Alexander McQueen
Metallic Jacket / White Top / White Trousers - Zara
Necklace - Bvlgari
Clutch - Sunita Mukhi


To top off this fun event an after party was held, and there I met the American Ambassador who informed me that she loves my sense of style AND reads my blog *jaw dropped* She is such a lovely lady I really enjoyed talking to her.



0 comments:

Post a Comment