The Fashion Olympics

As you may have realized from my facebook posts and blog Malta Fashion Week has started and was launched on Thursday with a fantastic and stylish soiree at Medasia in Sliema, continued by a Media Press Launch the following day at Baystreet which ended fabulously at Mangano where I fell in love, head over heels with a few Givenchy and Philip Lim inspired pieces. The days are approaching and the excitement is building, I appreciate this opportunity which was given by the man of the hour - Executive Producer of the Mercedes Benz Malta Fashion Week Adrian. J Mizzi  to host the red carpet and get the latest from the designers backstage at the daily shows. We will make you proud! :)

















I've got Red Bull on tap this week I will need a lot of it.

Click here for Events Calendar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment