Il-Bandalori

Between you and me feasts weren't on my to-do list this summer, I feel claustrophobic in massive crowds chanting away with beer spilling on my clothes, I draw a line when my outfits are in danger of getting cigarette burns or have someone spill something on them I am way too protective. But this summer I might re-think of going and start appreciating what is in our Maltese culture, Feasts. After seeing the tasteful collection that Charles & Ron presented at Malta Fashion Week I started acknowledging the beautiful side of the Maltese Festa. The meticulous way how they merged our culture with fashion is incredible - you can view their Feast Patterns collection here.  So, watch out for me this summer at a local feast near you prancing around in my gold bandalori top.  Viva Charles & Ron for bringing Festi back!

This is what I wore for the Intentional Designers Fashion Show at Auberge De Castille.


Blazer - Topshop
Gold Top - Charles & Ron 
Trousers - Zara
Handbag - Proenza Schouler
Sandals - Jimmy Choo

After Party snap shots...




0 comments:

Post a Comment