Dichromatic

 photo IMG_7160_zpsc1b29c28.jpg
 photo IMG_7198_zps27910a45.jpg
This adorable baby doll dress is unlike anything else in my closet. I'm not one for such large stripes and blatant colors but there's something about the viscose fabric and the way the material hangs across the body-- it's lovely. Also, these heels? A friend of a friend was emptying her closet and luckily these Dior cut-out oxfords soon became mine for a crazy good discount (along with a couple other pairs you'll definitely see soon). The details on them are incredible.
 photo IMG_7211_zpsdacb0c2e.jpg
 photo IMG_72343_zps83edf045.jpg
By the way, how pretty is this courtyard my mom and I found in mid Hollywood? I love locations like this. Even though I've been working quite a lot lately, I've found some time to get outside and be with friends, spend time with Jonah and pursue hot yoga. While I am excited for college, I really want to embrace these next couple months and take advantage of all the rest/relaxation I can.

Motel striped "Penny" baby doll dress, Dries Van Noten leather bag, silver ring, Dior lace-up heels and Chanel nail polish in Cinéma

0 comments:

Post a Comment