News

I have signed on to be an intern/creative assistant at American Apparel's headquarters this summer! For the past couple months I had been interviewing and putting out feelers for internship opportunities around the city without anything interesting materializing. I wanted to make use of this transitional summer before college-- although a couple months spent solely by the beach sounded tempting, I really felt my time would best be spent by getting some professional work experience. When Taghrid said the job was mine if I wanted it, I jumped at the opportunity. I am thrilled to have   a behind the scenes look at one of the biggest global fashion companies while simultaneously offering a helping hand at one of my favorite brands. So far, my job is to organize the expansive AA closet, style shoots, and assist the photographers with whatever they need. I've been on my toes for three days!
 photo -1-2_zpseccf300f.png
 photo -2-1_zpsc759ac0b.jpg
 photo -1-2_zps9aa18bd1.jpg
 photo -3-1_zps07c3a46d.jpg
1. The official announcement on AA's instagram 2. A picture I snapped from my first day on the job 3. A rainbow of tees I gathered and prepared for a shoot on Friday 4. Trying on summer footwear from a selection of AA's sandals at the Factory store. I bought the glitter heels and black flat jellys!

Follow me on instagram to keep up with my summer full of interning shenanigans. Now I have to go pack for my orientation at USC tomorrow. It's a two day event where I'll get to meet future class mates, take part in activities, and pick my classes. I can't wait! I promise I'll share later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment