You Have Achieved Mitsubishi

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I have been living in this sweater for the past couple of days. Its as cozy as heaven. I guarantee it.
I also got it a size larger because I wanted it to be that oversized effect. As I was in the car, contemplating how great a purchase I had made, I realized something. Prices, on clothing, are really silly. Because for this sweater in a large, it is $58, and for this sweater in a small, its, guess what...? $58, despite there being quite a difference in material quantity. I know it doesnt really matter for something thats a blend of acrylic, nylon, and mohair, but when you think about another item. For example, a Prada leather skirt. Its exactly the same price if you buy either an 0 or an 8, even though there is an incredible variation in how much leather is actually put into the garment. Youre getting a better deal if you buy the 8, instead of the 0. Im just saying.

Also, for those of you who had no idea who the Rusted Root were, or what the song, Send Me on My Way, sounded like, here ya go,


urban outfitters cozy blend sweater, chip and pepper jeans, david aaron boots, american apparel u-neck navy leotard.
photo credits, cousin

0 comments:

Post a Comment