A Squirrel Bookmark

PhotobucketPhotobucket
This has to be a quick post, but Im vowing to post everyday on this blog of mine, so here we go. I wore this yesterday. During the day the fire alarm went off accidentally and we all filed out into the rain, I, of course, wasnt dressed for it. Typical Stylish Wanderer. Luckily, though, I was trying to make it look like I had boots on, so I put black socks on under my black Steve Madden flats. Didnt work (making it look like a pair of booties) but it did keep me sort of warm. At least my feet..

When I took these pictures it was soooo windy and cold out.

Im doing a report on the country Jordan (its due tomorrow, havent started, YAY) and I just wanted to share the Jordan Coat of Arms.

Isnt it gorgeous? I wanna put it on a tshirt, and walk around, but then someone might ask me about it. The conversation might go like this:

Person:
Why are you wearing the Jordan Coat of Arms on your shirt?

Stylish Wanderer:
The question is not why Im wearing the Jordan Coat of Arms, the question is why you are not.

marc by marc jacobs backpack, chip and pepper purple jeans, random black tshirt, h&m scarf, steve madden flats, random black socks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment