I Would Like To Hold My Little Hand

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Title is from some song I heard in the car today. Ill tell you what song it is when I find out. The song is called Send Me on My Way, By Rusted Root. :) EDIT: Im now listening to it non-stop. Greatest song... ever.
I am practically in love with this american apparel navy u-neck dress. Id marry it, if I could. Really.

Lovely Ana, from Silver Wings, tagged me, and I dont normally do tags, but Im in a good mood, and feel like breaking free from the ordinary, and Ana is just so lovely dovely, who could say no to her? So, six things that make me happy:
  • Random pops of color here and there. Be it a bright purple flower amidst a sea of green grass, or electric blue heels, I love it all.
  • When a blogger updates their blog. So fun to surf around.
  • Buying a piece of clothing *cough cough points at dress* that I know will be used over, and over again.
  • Watching a romantic comedy. (Im a sucker for romance, ask anyone thats met me. Theyd know)
  • Non-plastic hangers. Like, the hangers you put clothes on in your closet. I have a few wooden ones, and a bunch of colorful fabric ones from the 60s or so.
  • Falling in love with a designer's collection, from a designer Id never heard of before.
Now Im supposed to tag six bloggers! So, Pandora's Closet, This Wheel is On Fire, The Clothes Horse, Sussanah Cole, Leese Looks, and Hipster Musings?

american apparel dress, vintage silk striped shirt, david aaron leather boots, richard tyler white frilly vest, heart necklace, gift.
photo credit, cousin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment