In Case of a Water Landing

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
So this is my American Apparel Tri-Blend Raglan Pullover. Yup, all capitals, because its that epic. I trully cant describe in words how awesome this shirt is. Its such a lovely fabric and the tri-blend makes it just a little more special. A kid at my school was wearing the same shirt, basically, except his was green and had buttons on it and probably cost him about $5, if even that much. I just wanna say a BIG (this big!) shoutout and thank you to Shawn, a super cool cat who used the word egregious and made sure the pullover got to me in the first place.

I want this hat, and I think that these two pictures from this post are just really cool, and actually the post is really cool in the first place. Cool.

Wearing an american apparel black raglan pullover, target khaki trousers, steve madden black flats, vintage brown leather belt, gifted pop of pink bracelet, and vintage cuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment