Cream

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
So, this is the last couple of photos from my holiday trip. As some of you may have noticed, I was in Los Angeles during the holidays and so took complete advantage of the lovely lovely weather. I also almost had an encounter with Geri at the Fairfax Flea. Unfortunately, I guess it was not meant to be, since we did not meet, despite being there on the same day.

Now Im back to wearing pants 65% of the time, and no more cousin to take my pictures. :(
But! Ive got a super duper exciting post coming up in the next couple of days. Stay tuned. Get physched. Whatever it is you do, do it.

Thanks everyone on their input on my last post! I really agree with some of you how it would be unfair to some people who had a bigger size. Hmm. Must ponder more.

dries van noten pants, scarf and white button up, vintage, gray stetson, casio black watch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment