All The Single Ladies

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ok, so I lied. These werent the last of the photos from LA. Not even close. Promise, last time lying. :)

This was my new years eve day outfit, (I put on something snazzier to go out to dinner), six days late. Very comfortable, but because it was new years eve I put on the sequins for fun. These two pictures above taken by me after new years eve dinner. I think they are quite mysterious looking. No editing on these photos at all!

I think this is the first time in a post where I dont feel like Im talking excessive amounts. Madness, I tell you. Madness.
EDIT: Felt like this post wasnt long enough. Made it longer. (By the way, isnt making strike throughs addicting?)

P: Are you done with your math homework?

Stylish Wanderer: Ummm..

P: Its 9:30, what have you been doing?

Stylish Wanderer: Violin. Then I ate. Then, I was working on a post for tomorrow morning.

P: Like a fence post?

Stylish Wanderer: Uhh. A post for my blog.

P: I remember when posts used to be made out of wood.

vintage sequin jacket, american apparel gray leotard, chip and pepper jeans, steve madden flats, vintage leather bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment