Dont Let The Sun Go Down On Me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Cue Elton John music. Ive been listening to him a lot lately. He's on a constant loop on my iTunes. Side note, what would we do without iTunes? I for one, have no idea. Speaking of cues, I was in line for frozen yohgurt yesterday, when these girls come up to us, (my cousin's friend and I), and ask if this was the " queue." As in "line." They asked us if we were in the line. Which we were. Anyway, I thought, Oh, they're british, and then I thought, Thank God for Style Bubble because without reading and watching her H&M x Comme Des Garçons pursuits and adventures, I would have no idea whatsoever what the heck a " queue" was. The conversation would have gone like this:

Girl 1: Is this the queue?
Girl 2: Yes, is this the queue?
Me: No, I dont think anyone is supposed to go onstage right now. Am I missing my cue? Wait! What theatre production are we in?!

However. It did not pan out that way, and so now Im eternally grateful for blogging. Which brings me to another point. Exactly one year ago, on January 2nd, I started my first (and definitely not last) blog, called Poppycock Thoughts. It was more a research into the world of style and what not, and I didnt really post outfit pictures, however, that is what started this organized chaos that led me to what I now call my blog. The Stylish Wanderer.

Especially since 2008 is over, I want to thank you for all commenting and viewing my blog. It's meant to smuch (so much). Love you all!

Now, can I tell you about my outfit? Thanks. I was going to wear this vintage silk shirt anyway, but then I realized it was quite fitting because it has all of these clocks on it, and what better to celebrate one year blogging, (all right, one year blogging, off and on), then put on a shirt with clocks all over it? Snazzy, huh?
I got this skirt when I went to the flea market, along with another skirt Ill wear soon thats a little more bright and wacky. By the way, the color of the skirt is closer to the last photo than any of the others.

(vintage silk clocks shirt. vintage silk gray skirt from flea market. black opaque tights, ?. marc by marc jacobs navy and cream heels. rhinestone and beaded vintage cuff.)

photo credit, dad

0 comments:

Post a Comment