Homage to Dawn McKlevie///Red Leather Bracelet or Red Leather Small Dog Cape?

Being the avid blog reader-slash-stalker I am, I came upon a post from Susie Lau on Style Bubble. Instantly I went to gmail and forwarded the link to my aunt who is an avid sewer-slash-diy guru and attached the picture as well.

Number one question: Can we make this?

Answer: Yes we can!

So then we did.
It was an epic collaboration with intensive thought and money put into it, based on the original Dawn Mcklevie Mollie bracelet Susie had written about.

There was about 6 hours of work put into it. Tell me about it. Well, actually. Tell my aunt about it. :P

During the process of the first bracelet that was made it was declared it looked like a small dog cape. During the process of the second bracelet it was declared it could be a small shower curtain for a small dog's small apartment.

I now have 3 of the bracelets, which you will definitely be seeing everywhere.
Final question: Red Leather Bracelet for Human or Red Leather Cape for Small Dog?

0 comments:

Post a Comment