Its Time to Return

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I felt a little like this in that first picture. Just because of the hat and the green. :P
As you can see I doctored this photos. I think Im going back to doing that. If anyone objects, say now, or forever hold your peace. I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride...

Again Im wearing the American Apparel U-Neck dress. Like I said before, its just so versatile.

(american apparel navy dress. vintage necklaces, belt. unkown boots and skirt.)

Im so very very happy! Kifa, of The Pancake Cat, did this illustration of me from this last post.
Its so lovely! How did she do it?
She also does other illustrations, like this one, of Gemma Ward, and this other one, of Lulu. I seriously recommend checking out her blog. They are all so very very awesome. Thanks Kifa!
Photobucket
photo credit, cousin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment