Pink Car

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Thai iced tea must be the most incredible drink on the planet. No joke. Especially since its color looks so repulsive. Orange? You would not expect a sweet heaven like delisciousness to come out of that color, now do you? Although, I dont know people's opinion on carrot juice, (another drink of that same hue variety), and I, having never tasted carrot juice before, couldnt tell you if it is good or not. Maybe, carrot juice is absolutely refreshing on a cold winters today. So then, perhaps, maybe every orange colored drink is delightful to the taste. Hmmm.

I can not believe I just wrote a whole paragraph on orange colored drinks.

P.s. Thanks Weardrobe for the little "Explore" feature on their site. Really sweet. Check the snapshot of it here, and check out their website.
And, finally, this is so late of me! Thank you sooooo much Kifa, for the other drawing of me. I love it so much! You truly did get the length of my bangs right.

Wearing a target gray shirt, vintage white ghost bloomers, black tights, david aaron cream leaher boots boots, diy zipper belt, LG phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment