Stupid Boy: You Should Go To a Lower Class. Me: Yeah? Do You Know What a Cosmic Ray Is? Cause I Do.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Anna Wintour finally did something right. This editorial for November Vogue was just gorgeous. And guess what? What, Stylish Wanderer? Well, Ill tell you! Natalia and all those kids, and that man, well, they are all related. In other words Natalia Vadianova has 3 kids and a husband! She looks so young though. I know. It kinda would explain the picture above. I had wondered how they got that little girl to kiss the model, and now I know. Dont you think its one of the most beautiful things?

(pictures from foto decadent)

In other news Olivia, from Nature Graffitti, gave me this awesome litle Halloween surprise. So thoughtful, I was so grateful to receive. Maybe, if Im back next Halloween, some of you may get something as well. Why, Olivia, you just sparked some creative juices inside of me. Thank you doll!
Photobucket
By the way, happy NOVEMBER TO YOU ALL! Boy, time flies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment