Calumett

I have nothing to say! How bout, OUTFIT TIME? Ya. Okay. Itll do. For Now.
Oh wait, Yes. I know. I bought this coat during the summer right before school started in preparation of the oncoming winter months, finally Ive been able to wear it. I love its lovely structural shape, and when I wear it I just want to put on some elbow-length gloves and attend the opera!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
coat, h&M
I have worn this Coach strap so many times as different things! Its unbelievable its versatility, even more so because 1000s of women (and men...) are walking around with this belt/suspender/awesome thing on their shoulder without even knowing it!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
pants, target, old shirt, coach strap worn as belt,
Gosh, I am so angry I couldnt get this outfit with my shoes! I dropped them off at the heel-replacer shoe guy this week before I could get a picture of them. Just imagine a red brown leather with lovely laceups and a nice little heel. Sigh.

This is a quick snapshot of something I will be wearing soon. Doesnt it look lovely and lace-y?
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment