My Savior

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Featuring my shredded shirt and my new leather bag. Im still going to shred my shirt some more, but this was just a quick throw on. Actually, during dinner in a restaurant I was shredding it with my fingers the table. (For my DIY click the word "shredded" in the sentence above).

jeans- chip and pepper
bag- vintage
belt- vintage
shirt-diy
pink underneath- capezio
heels- marc by marc jacobs
The picture below was taken through my doorway, and you can see my awesome zebra stool, through the glass, that acts as my piano bench sometimes.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Yes, this is what I drank today. Emergen-C. That stuff is addicting. I got an external hard drive, today as well, which has fixed my problem. Yay for hard drives!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment