Arabian Nights

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Its my handy Coach strap at it again! I made it form into a suspender type thing today, to go over my military-print shirt. Sometimes Im surprised how creative I can be ;)

Dont tell photobucket, but I created a new account so they wont yell at me for exceeding my monthly bandwidth. Gosh, if I had the room Id store all the pictures on my computer but I currently have only 3 GB left and Im freaking out cause Im worried it might crash soon. It only has 283719273 OTHER pictures from my travels everywhere, on it.

Can you believe that the picture taken below was an accident? I didnt mean for it to have that lighting and I didnt really think about what I was doing. I didnt even edit the picture. In fact, it looked awful when I edited it. Another photography exploration for the Stlyish Wanderer.

I talk too much.

jeans-Levis

shirt- UO

"suspenders"- coach

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment