Basically, My Life in Pictures of the Last Couple-A Days

Photobucket
I received this dress a year ago at christmas time and I had yet to really wear it. I stumbled upon it in my closet and tried to make something useful out of it. Yet it did not come out as awesome as this.
Photobucket
I peered down on this day and thought, why, what a pretty picture. Lets snap it shall we?
Photobucket
Same day, different kind of taking pictures. I had always seen this kind of snap happy in the mirror, yet never tried it. I think I will stick with my regular way.
Photobucket
Doesnt it look yummy? Ill tell you. It was.
Photobucket
Same outfit as above, except my new favorite place to take pictures. Expect more of the same locale soon.
Photobucket
The African map Ive been studying. Shout out to Lisa!
Photobucket
I find myself seeing the little (and large) changes in the surrounding areas. Perhaps the weather? But mostly the lovely foliage. I see summer turn to fall and now to winter. Oh the holidays are coming!

This was just a quick little post with some photography and what not. Its been an incredibly hectic week but let me say, some EPIC DIY's are coming soon!
Can I say thank you to Nature Graffiti and Susannah-Cole for the awards you gals gave me? Thank you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment